In this section, you will find a glossary of terms used in StatusToday to make your journey more understandable.
Insights and Metrics generated by Isaak
- Client Relationship Health Score - Read more on Client Relationship Health Score
- Wellbeing-Overworking signals - Read more on Overworking Signals
- Collaboration-Inbound Influence - Read more on Network influence displayed
- Collaboration-Inbound Network - Read more on Network influence received
- Collaboration-Outbound Influence - Read more on Network influence displayed
- Collaboration-Outbound Network - Read more on Network influence displayed
- Collaboration-Typical individual influence - Read more on Network influence displayed
- Collaboration-Typical network size - Read more on Outgoing network score
- Engagement-Emails responded to - Read more on Response rate to others
- Engagement-Received replies - Read more on Response rate from others
- Engagement-Time to receive reply - Read more on Time to receive reply
- Engagement-Time to respond - Read more on Time to reply
- Wellbeing-Inbound email overload - Read more on Overload received
- Wellbeing-Outbound email overload - Read more on Overload created
- Emails received - Read more on Emails received
- Emails sent - Read more on Emails sent
- Messages that others reply to - Read more on Response rate from others
- Messages you reply to - Read more on Response rate to others
- People who wrote to you - Read more on People who wrote to you
- People written to - Read more on People written to
- Time waited for a reply - Read more on Time to receive reply
- Time taken to reply - Read more on Time to reply
Currently available reports and views
- Customer Relationship Intelligence
- Company Overview, User Overview, Tag Overview
- Wellbeing Billboard
- Typical Day
- Tag List
- Source Setup
- Overworking Signals
- Org Network Analysis
- My Reports
- External Relations
- Employee List
- Email Overload
- Communication Trends
- Communication Billboard
- Collaboration Billboard
- Billing Settings
- Activity Audit
- Access Management
In line with recent workplace trends, the proliferation of communication technology and flexible work arrangements, employees today put in longer hours than officially contracted for and boundaries between work and life have become blurred. Overworking signals help managers understand which teams are prone to excessive weekend and after-hours work, so that employee burnout can be prevented.
How are signals computed?
The StatusToday Overworking Signals are computed on a 4-week rolling period based on activity data points. Work performed offline or during office hours (default 8:00 – 18:00) is excluded. Reports are based on data sources that are currently connected to StatusToday.
StatusToday uncovers email overload – internal communications being sent/received outside of regular office hours. The dashboard below highlights areas that may require action in order to prevent overload and ensure healthy communication practices.
How is email overload computed?
The StatusToday Email Overload analytics are computed weekly based on email-only data points. Work performed offline or during office hours (default 8:00 – 18:00) is excluded. Report is based on data sources that are currently connected to StatusToday.
Stay updated on a variety of trends detected within your company communications including “Time taken to reply”, “[Number of] Messages you respond to,” and “[Number of] People Written To.” These trends indicate your team’s responsiveness, reach and agility.
Analyze and identify bottlenecks and effective communications to improve responsiveness, reach and agility of your company.
Responsiveness (Outbound) Responsiveness to others
Responsiveness (Inbound) Others’ responsiveness to this group
Reach (Outbound) Number of people reached out to
Reach (Inbound) Number of people who reach out to this group
Agility (Outbound) Speed of response to outbound communications
Agility (Inbound) Others’ speed of response to inbound communications
Analyze external relations and outbound communications. StatusToday will analyze health of the relationship and flag concerns (e.g. cold email noise)
A look at the typical “day in the life” of various groups within the company, as informed by the amount of digital activity hour by hour.
Centralized audit log of digital workplace activity in company systems. Use this for compliance, GDPR and data reporting obligations
Request Audit Data
Receive downloadable .CSV file with the data collected between the time interval of your selection.
Detect and identify abnormal activity that may signal a compromise of your workplace
Anomalies Number of activities recorded as abnormal
Anomalous Time Duration of time abnormal activity was recorded.
Org Network Analysis (ONA)
Organizational network analysis (ONA) provides an x-ray vision of the inner workings of your company and individual network; see the invisible patterns of team collaboration