This issue occurs if you delete the platform as well as revoke access from the StatusToday team. At this point, you may find your inbox is flooded with action logs from your employees.
Option 1: Stops Email immediately but does not remove stray monitors (2 mins)
To instantly stop unwanted audit emails, please follow the steps below to create a deletion filter on your account. To do so,
- Download our pre created filter rule file. Get it here (also linked in this article as an attachment).
- Login to your Gsuite email account and go to settings -> Filters and Blocked Addresses
- Click on Import filters
- Select the downloaded filter file Audit-Email-Stop-Filter.xml into your account using the import filters option and click on open file
- Once imported, you should see a filter like the image below. Check the box that says "Apply new filters to existing email" and click on Create Filters.
- From this point, all unwanted emails will be automatically deleted. Meanwhile, if you want to remove the monitors from your system, please contact us.
Watch the video below if you need further help.
The contents of the attached xml file are shown below for verification,
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><feed xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom' xmlns:apps='http://schemas.google.com/apps/2006'>
<apps:property name='from' value='compliance'/>
<apps:property name='to' value='do_not_delete_statustoday'/>
<apps:property name='shouldTrash' value='true'/>
<apps:property name='sizeOperator' value='s_sl'/>
<apps:property name='sizeUnit' value='s_smb'/>
Option 2: Removes any unwanted monitors using the API
First of all To redirect all unwanted emails:
- Create an account with the following email: do_not_delete_statustoday@[yourcompanydomain].com
This will immediately stop the influx of any unwanted emails from your inbox.
- Please then contact us at StatusToday to ensure this is resolved ASAP.